You MUST have your proof of purchase when making enquires on this warranty.
We are committed to sell high quality products, your purchase of an e-scooter/e-bikes includes a 12-months warranty on the major components (motor and battery only).
Please note that any attempt to manipulate the settings or modify the components of our e-bikes and e-scooters by the customer or a third party will void the product's warranty. This includes, but is not limited to, any attempts to modify the software, hardware, maximum speed, weight limit, battery, and other key components of the product. We strongly advise customers not to make any modifications or alterations to the product to avoid losing the warranty. In case of any problems or questions regarding the configuration or use of the product, please contact our customer service for assistance.
WHAT DOES MY WARRANTY COVER?
- If anything result faulty or damaged at the date of purchase the product/component/part will be replaced/fixed free of charge . (THAT MUST BE MENTIONED/SPOTTED ON THE DATE OF PURCHASE)
- Motor and battery are under the warranty for a period of 12 months from the date of purchase.
This warranty is limited to the repair of defective items and said repair is the sole remedy of the warranty.
INVALIDATION OF THE WARRANTY/WHAT DOES THE WARRANTY NOT COVER ?
- Any internal inspection and / or any other type of intervention or repair by third parties on one of our products.
- Water damage (battery/motor/controller/throttle/display or any other electric part or component).The exposure of any E-scooter/E-bike to strong rain for prolonged periods of time will most likely caused dangers.
- Out of the warranty period
- Theft or loss
- Miss-use, abuse, attempting tricks, neglect, exceeding the weight limit, changing setting or anything else that results caused by the user will automatically invalidate the warranty.
- Any modification on any of our products including changing setting or/and installation of incompatible or/and not original parts.
- Damage due to improper assembly or maintenance of one of our products.
- Crash, accident or reckless/intentional damage to one of our products.
If you are not the ORIGINAL OWNER , the warranty will be invalidate.
THE WARRANTY IS NOT TRANSFERRABLE!.
The warranty also exclude consumable items :
- Main cable
- Lights/ leds/ indicators
- Inner tubes
- Rubber foot rest
- Brake cables/ Brake pads/ brake lever
- Gear shift/lever
HOW CAN I CLAIM ?
TO APPLY FOR THE WARRANTY YOU MUST BE THE ORIGINAL OWNER AND HAVE YOUR PROOF OF PURCHASE
To apply for warranty service, please bring your bike or scooter to our shop located at 286/288 Kilburn High Road NW62DB. Our team of experts will be happy to assist you and resolve any problems you may have.
Please note that any shipping costs to and from our shop are the sole responsibility of the customer. We recommend that you bring your bike or scooter in person to avoid any shipping costs and to receive faster service.
If you have a warranty claim and you can’t bring your product to us, you will need to follow the process below:
• Contact our Customer Services team at Bsmartelectric@gmail.com and a member of our team will send you a warranty claim form.
• You will need to fill out the claim form and return it back to us via email with photo's/ videos of the issue along with your proof of purchase (text message or chat screenshot are not acceptable as a proof of purchase).
• Our specialist technical team will try to determine the problem based on the information you have provided. You will be informed during this process and an appointment will be booked to check the scooter/bike in our store.
(Be aware that this process can take up to 7 working days).
IN ANY CASE
we require you to bring back any key/alarm/charger and battery (if removable) for any type of reparation/check up. Please bring back also any original defective part/ items with the e-scooter/e-bike).
• Our team will examine the goods, they will carefully diagnose the issue and spot it. If they confirm that something is defective or faulty (a warranty issue), the parts will be fixed free of charge.
If you have an issue with your purchased product/s, not covered under warranty or after the warranty period, we are happy to help you get it properly fixed for a reasonable cost, or to give you free advice on how to get it fixed. We will contact the manufacturer for you and provide detailed instructions about the repair process.(Be aware that this process can take up to 14 working days).
PLEASE BE AWARE THAT:
bicycles/scooters equipped with hydraulic brake systems come with 60% of the required fluid pre-installed. As part of the regular maintenance of your bike/scooter it is the responsibility of the customer to ensure that the brakes are functioning properly. Any issues with the brake system that arise due to insufficient or improper maintenance will not be the responsibility of the seller.
Additionally, please be aware that the use of new ceramic brake pads may result in initial noise or decreased performance. This is normal and expected, and customers are advised to continue using the brakes to allow for proper wear and breaking-in of the pads.
Warranty Claim Form
[ ] Bike [ ] Scooter
Date of Purchase: ___________________
Warranty Coverage Period: ___________
Description of the Problem: Please describe the problem or issue you are experiencing with your bike/scooter:____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Proof of Purchase: Please provide proof of purchase, such as a receipt or invoice:
Warranty Terms and Conditions: Please refer to the warranty terms and conditions you agreed when you purchaseed your e-vehicle
for any additional information check here:
After-Sale Service Policy:
If you experience any issues with your purchased e-bike or e-scooter, our representatives will remotely assist you in troubleshooting. If further assistance is needed, you must bring the product to our store for inspection and repair. Please note that transportation costs to our store will be your responsibility.
Our skilled technicians will assess the problem and provide a repair estimate. Once repairs are complete, we will ship the fixed product back to you. You will be responsible for the cost of return shipping and any applicable repair charges. We will provide an estimate of these costs before proceeding with the repairs.
In order to proceed with any order, it is imperative that you check the checkbox provided, explicitly confirming that you have carefully read, fully comprehended, and unequivocally agreed to abide by our comprehensive policies and terms.
If our policies do not meet your needs or expectations, we respect your decision not to purchase from our website. Thank you for considering us as an option.