A regular servicing ensures that all the components of your vehicle are in optimum condition and that any mechanical or electrical faults are fixed before they affect the safe operation of your ride. Servicing your vehicle at regular intervals will not only prolong your bikes/scooters life, but also make your E-vehicle more efficient and pleasant to ride.
Choose a service to suit.
GENERAL CHECK-UP (30MINS) £40.00
- Full safety check.
- Inspection & adjustment of brakes, gears, forks, handlebars & headset.
- Tyres check for damage and inflated to the correct pressure.
- All bolts checked and tightened.
- Chain lubricated.
FULL CHECK-UP (60/90MINS) £89.00
Rides with peace of mind. Our most popular service, designed to have your bike running as good as possible.
FEATURES: EVERYTHING IN THE GENERAL CHECK-UP, PLUS:
- Hydraulic brake bled and brake pads changed and professionally calibrated.
- Full Handlebar is checked and inspected for wear, replacement quoted if necessary.
- The bike is cleaned thoroughly.
- controller, battery connection and wiring inspected
- (we will make sure all electrical connections are secure and strong by repairing or covered as needed).
How does it work?
1- Drop off your bike
290 kilburn High Road NW62DB
2- Wait for our call
Our expert mechanics look after each bike as if it's their own, as soon as your bike is fixed and ready we will call you and inform you immediately.
3- Come to pick up your bike/scooter
How long will my repair take ?
For simple bike repairs such as punctures or brakes/screen and minor parts replacement, we offer same day turnaround. For more complex e-bike repairs, we aim for a 48 to 72 hour turnaround. Delays can occur where specific parts are needed that we do not hold in stock.
Not sure what you need?
Call us now-> 07729890051